The Modular Automation Testing Framework requires the creation of small, independent scripts that represent modules, sections, and functions of the application-under-test. These small scripts are then used in a hierarchical fashion to construct larger tests, realizing a particular test case.
- It reduces test Automation time.
- Performance is high than recording and playback.
- Execution and debugging is possible while you are building a component.
- Less usage of keywords,no concentration on Data driven testing and low performance than latest Frameworks like Keyword Driven Framework..
Types of Modular driven Framework
- Test Script Modularity Framework: Enables creation of Small, Independent Scripts representing Modules & Functions of the Application under Test (AUT).
- Test Library Architecture Framework: Enables creation of Library Files representing Modules & Functions of the Application under Test (AUT)