Skip to content
- Right click My computer and click Properties. System Properties window would open.
- Click on Advanced tab.
- Click on Environment Variables tab. Environment Variables window would be opened.
- Scroll down the system variables to highlight path and click edit button. Edits system variable would be opened.
- Add or modify the path lines with the paths you wish the computer to access. Each different directory is separated with a semicolon as shown below.
- Click Ok. Click Ok on environment variable window. Click Ok on System Properties window.
- Now to verify the paths set, open the command prompt by going to Start -> Run.
- Type command Path and enter.